Discovering that you’ve been a victim of narcissistic abuse can shatter your world as you’ve known it. What you’ve been living wasn’t at all what you’ve been made to believe.
The pain, confusion, and self-doubt that you’ve had to endure – the horrible behavior and repeated lies you’ve been making excuses for. They’re all starting to make sense. However, with this realization comes pain, confusion, and feelings of anger, loneliness, fear, and abandonment beyond anything you’ve ever experienced.
Well meaning friends and family who sympathetically listened at first… begin to keep distance. They can’t understand why you cannot “move on”. But how can they? The NPD thought process and rationalizing is so far removed from that of a “normal” person’s, it’s virtually impossible to understand what a victim is being dragged through unless they’ve experienced the wrath first-hand.
Majority of therapists and counselors are not familiar with what narcissistic abuse truly looks like, and victims have been misdiagnosed with bipolar personality disorder… resulting in further victim shaming.
So what are you supposed to do now?
I’m Carmen Sakurai. A Certified Life Strategist, Cognitive Behavioral Coach, and Mental/Emotional Wellness Specialist with over 20 years of education, training, and experiences. But my qualifications are only relevant because I have been where you are.
The constant suffering and having to cope with the pain was starting to take a toll on my health and sanity, so I gathered every last ounce of strength I had left to fight this, kicking and screaming. I used all the tools, knowledge, research, and first-hand experience to experiment with countless approaches, actions, and strategies – until I was finally able to shatter the mask, release the toxic bond, and break free.
I no longer “cope” with pain. I don’t get triggered by songs, events, and memories. The narcissists in my life have simply become irrelevant. It can happen for you too. Let me help you do the same.
Have you been asking yourself:
- What the hell just happened?
- Is he/she really a narcissist?
- Why wasn’t I good enough?
- So it was all a lie?
- How do I stop loving them and break myself free from this excruciating pain?
- I have children with the narc so I can’t go NC. Am I doomed for life?
- My life with the narc was deleted like it was nothing – what am I supposed to do now?
- Is it too late to start over if I was raised by a narcissistic parent?
- I was raised by a narc. How am I supposed to know what good parenting is supposed to look like?
- How do I restore relationships with other members of my family who were influenced by the narcissist?
- How am I supposed to trust again?
Education & Certifications
- BSc. Psychology
- Certified Life Coach
- Certified Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Coaching
- Certified Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Certified Strategic Intervention Life Coach
- Certification in Stress Management & Burnout Prevention
- Certification in Depression & Suicide Prevention
- Certified Digital Coach
I get you. I get what you’re thinking and feeling.
If you need direction from someone who understands, I’m here to help.